Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Recently I have been working on several new patterns as well as cleaning up and removing some of my earlier designs.  It always amazes me how much we change over the years in what we consider as good one year and not so great the next.

I recently added my mystery knit alongs to Ravelry.   This is an amazing knitting website as well as one for any of the fiber arts.  By selling the mystery pattern on Ravelry, I have had many from other countries join in on the fun.  

Well I really need to get back to work on the "bag" mystery design or it won't be ready in time.

Design challenge for the day:  Look around you, where ever you are at the moment you are reading this and find one object to focus on for a few minutes.  Now either mentally, verbally or on paper, try to describe it as if you had never seen it before and you are sending a report to someone else who has never seen the object either.   If possible take it a step further and try to imagine what humans actually use the object for.   Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment