Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Things to do:

I finished the kids skirt and am waiting for the technical writer and test knit.  Then I will get some pictures for you all. 

Meantime I stopped all most everything to work on my double weave project and a quick birthday poncho for my young granddaughter.  While working on it, I decided that if I could find the perfect yarn for another at the store, (I used my handspun for her's) then I could quickly jot down the pattern and it would make a fine pattern for the store.  I am going to call it "Grow With You Poncho".  I love the idea of it lasting longer than one short winter because kids out-grow clothing so quickly.  As you can see, without even trying I managed to add another project to my never ending list of things I want to design.  Meantime, I really need to clear off the studio table again for the next run of designs.  I don't mind a fair amount of messy, but eventually it grows so high with stuff that I can't use the table.  That is when I know it's time to spend one whole day, sorting and putting away.

Studios:  I keep trying to create the ideal studio in my mind.  It's impossible to even work towards creating the space if I can't figure out what the perfect studio for me would be. 

Have a wonderful day and if you are local, try to stay cool.









No comments:

Post a Comment