Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2016

New Ideas-New Direction

Lately I have been spending a lot of my knitting design time learning about Social Media.  I have managed to figure out Instagram and some of the blogging features.  I even found a way to link Ravelry patterns to the blog.  For a lot of you, the idea of all the media is nothing new.  For me, even though I use my computer and phone a lot, the media and connecting everything is quite new.  I get the concepts and big picture, it's those pesky details that hang me up.

There are many reasons besides "its good business" to blog.  Probably the reason I hear most often, is it that it becomes kind of a journal of your day to day life.  With the photo apps and photo dependent social media, we can document a lot of the same things with photos and videos.  I like a nice mix of words and photos, with occasional videos.  That's my preference when I am doing the posting.  However, I have to admit though, I really enjoy the browsing aspects of the photos on Instagram.  There is so much talent and beauty in our world and Instagram is a great way for people to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment